Due to the current COVID-19 global pandemic, TNASH is offering all our lunch and learns virtually for the foreseeable future in 2021 . We are also offering them on a discounted sliding-fee scale. Please pay what you are able. We are committed to paying our speakers and hope you can support our on-going work.
- Wed, Mar 17Online Workshop
- Wed, Apr 21Online Workshop
- Wed, May 19Online Workshop
- Thu, Jun 03Online Workshop
- Every Wednesday 6 pm EST*AJSE Lecture Series
* Grievance procedure regarding CE's
1. The person with a grievance will first try to informally resolve their grievance by contacting the AASECT CE Provider or Non-provider or the Event Facilitator with the issue concerning the training, its delivery, the evaluation method, or technological issue.
2. If the aggrieved person is not satisfied with the resolution through informal means, the aggrieved person shall put their grievance in writing to the AASECT CE Provider or Non-provider or the Event Facilitator. The AASECT CE Provider or Non-provider or the Event Facilitator will then consult with appropriate personnel at the organization that have approved the course to find fair methods of resolving the grievance.
3. If the aggrieved person is not satisfied with the solutions put forth, then they will be directed to put their grievance in writing and contact the appropriate organization, e.g. AASECT or state in which training has been provided. The AASECT CE Provider or Non-provider or the Event Facilitator will abide by any decisions regarding resolution of the grievance.