Need a professional opinion or service?**


Medical physicians and nurse practitioners can be helpful by helping you manage chronic conditions through treatment, medications and education. 

Physical therapists can be very helpful for people with pelvic floor rehabilitation to address a variety of painful conditions related to sexual health. 

Sexuality educators are professionals 

​that offer group workshops, one-one coaching and information regarding sexuality.

Psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurse practitioners and counselors are psychotherapists that have additional training and/or expertise in the field of sexuality. They can be helpful by talking about and process any challenges an individual or a couple are facing regarding sexuality. 

Examples of non-medical practitioners that can also be helpful with sexual health are acupuncturists, massage therapists, homeopath, naturopaths, and yoga instructors.  

** This website is for educational purposes. TNASH does not endorse or promote any services or any individual providers. All the provider listed on this page have endorsed the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists philosophy regarding sexuality. To learn more please read this. 

Privacy Policy

TNASH is strongly committed to protecting and maintaining your privacy. We will never sell, lend, lease, give away, or in any other way disseminate information you may submit to us to any third party, person, or organization.

TNASH may require your name, address, email address, or other personal and identifiable information from you in order to process requests, process membership applications and donations, sell merchandise, or provide other services. This information will be considered strictly confidential, and will not be disseminated to any third party, person, or organization.


TNASH is a 501 (c) (3) organization