Pleasure is for Everyone!
Time & Location
About the Event
This presentation will discuss the promotion of sexual health and pleasure among individuals living with intellectual disabilities. Unfortunately, individuals living with intellectual disabilities have been left out of the conversation when it comes to sexual health and pleasure. We as providers have unique opportunities to empower these individuals to live and embrace their sexuality and pleasure!
Objectives: By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
1) Identify three ways to promote sexual health and pleasure for individuals living with intellectual disabilities.
2) Describe the history of sexual health and rights of individuals living with intellectual disabilities.
Patrice Wright has a BA in Sociology with a minor in Medical Anthropology from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a dual Masters in Social Work and Public Health from University of South Carolina at Columbia. She recently completed the Sexual Health Certificate Program through the University of Michigan and is currently pursuing supervision to become an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist. Patrice works as a clinician with a group practice in South Carolina and enjoys making jewelry and performing with a local Samba student team in Charlotte, NC.
- Choose your price $15$15$150$0
- Choose your price $20$20$200$0
- Choose your price $25$25$250$0
- Choose your price $30$30$300$0
- Add on- asynchronous recording$5$50$0